#PortsmouthLOVE Notes and scuttlebutt from around the city:
- YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST read this article, “The Illuminators” on the three UNH alums that started Portsmouth’s 7 Stages Shakespeare Company, which puts on ShakesBEERience, Shakespeare in the Park, and several other programs for writers, actors and kids of all ages in the Seacoast.
- I’m hearing many wonderful things about the newly-opened Puddle Dock Pond!
- Our very own Drag Queens and Covered Bridges of NH calendars got a lovely mention in Fast Co.’s Best Photo Essays of 2014 (I got my calendar at RiverRun earlier this year—I wonder if there’ll be a 2015 version?).
- A great read (aside from the inflammatory headline):Portsmouth slowly becoming anti-business, an editorial on city government and development by Dan Innis, former congressional candidate, local businessman and noted community supporter.
- 3S Artspace is hiring a gallery curator.
- Check out these pics of downtown Portsmouth from the air at night!
**This is an excerpt from the #PortsmouthLOVE Letter sent on Tuesday, December 23, 2014. You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter at: https://tinyletter.com/laughtercrystal