Rich Beauschesne caught this great pic of a biker braving the cold over the Memorial Bridge
More #PortsmouthLOVE Notes and scuttlebutt from around the city:
- An animation of what the new Sarah Mildred Long Bridge (the “Middle Bridge” or “Bypass Bridge”) lift will look like.
- You have another chance to buy a brick at the Portsmouth Memorial Park. Look at the progress on the 3S Artspace building!
- A locally-produced podcast is really heating up the charts on iTunes!
- The new Sagamore Bridge is open, and it doesn’t sing, but you can hear a recording of the signing bridge on the City’s website!
- A new website has launched to help NH people find substance abuse treatment options around the state.
- Portsmouth Public Library has a new newsletter.
**This is an excerpt from the #PortsmouthLOVE Letter sent on Tuesday, January 6, 2015. You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter at: https://tinyletter.com/laughtercrystal