#PortsmouthLOVE Notes and scuttlebutt from around the city:
- Congrats to Dan Blakeslee for being named “Folk Artist of the Year” at the Boston Music Awards!
- If you’re looking for some extra room for the holidays, The Hotel Portsmouth had some pretty nice ones.
- Portraits of America was in Portsmouth this weekend.
- The new parking garage location isn’t locked in yet, but it’s sounding good.
- Puddle Dock Pond opened on Friday—check out David J. Murray’s photos from the opening night (preview as the featured image of this post)!
- I keep hearing about Blue Moss—I must check it out soon!
This is an excerpt from the #PortsmouthLOVE Letter sent on Tuesday, December 16, 2014. You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter at: https://tinyletter.com/laughtercrystal