#PortsmouthLOVE Notes and scuttlebutt from around the city:
- All the cool kids—including Tom Bergeron—are stepping up to support The Rep:
Join me in Steppin’ Up for The Rep! Portsmouth’s Seacoast Rep. http://t.co/3VZDEIgF12 #indiegogo via @indiegogo
— Tom Bergeron (@Tom_Bergeron) November 8, 2014
- Our beloved state of New Hampshire made #1 rank in Politico’s recent list, which used 14 different reputable state rankings.
- Did you miss the recent Women in Tech event?
- Whether you’re doing NaNoWriMo or not this year, this time management article is super helpful.
- Rich captures yesterday’s warm sunset through foliage and (pictured above) nearly monochramatic look at Daniel Street:
#PortsmouthLOVE RT @photorichierich: #Photo: A look at Daniel St. in #PortsmouthNH. #streetphoto #photography #gritty pic.twitter.com/fNR5bn5LoW
— Crystal Paradis (@laughtercrystal) November 5, 2014
- Colorful autumn daisies.
- Only in Portsmouth.
- I won’t pretend this is relevant to anything about Portsmouth, but LOOK, adorable baby otter learns to swim!
**This is an excerpt from the #PortsmouthLOVE Letter sent on Tuesday, November 11, 2014. You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter at: https://tinyletter.com/laughtercrystal