#PortsmouthLOVE Notes and scuttlebutt from around the city:
- Thanks to Rich Beauchesne for making the Portsmouth rain look so pretty in the above pics from this tweet (go look at the full pics—this preview in the feature is cropping the shots).
- Check out these awesome timelapses from around Portsmouth:
- I’m super excited for the Puddle Dock Pond, a community skating rink in Strawbery Banke! I have heard they plan to open the first week of December, depending on weather, and will offer skate rentals (from Exeter-based Bauer, Inc.) for just $5!
- According to one source, Uber is now available in Portsmouth on Fridays and Saturdays—has anyone seen or used it yet?
- Portsmouth’s soon-to-be newest newspaper The Sound is set to come out in early December—if you have Portsmouth new tips, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A UNH student live-tweeted her interviewing employees and customers at Ceres Bakery for a day!
- Free downtown parking for three weeks in December.
- And if you’re stressed, there is a solution.
**This is an excerpt from the #PortsmouthLOVE Letter sent on Tuesday, November 18, 2014. You can subscribe to this weekly newsletter at: https://tinyletter.com/laughtercrystal