Nancy Pearson is the state director for the Center for Women & Enterprise (CWE), a nonprofit organization funded by the SBA. CWE operates the New Hampshire Women’s Business Center in Nashua, and provides services to women entrepreneurs & women in business in the form of classes, technical training & business advising.
- One term on the Portsmouth City Council
- Council representative on Historic District Commission
- Council representative for Portsmouth Chamber Collaborative
- Council representative for Pierce Island Committee
- Chair, Project Planning Committee, Percent for Art- Foundry Place
- Chair, Project Planning Committee, Music Hall Public Art/Arch
- Blue Ribbon Committee member, Plan for Prescott Park
- Member, Worth-Bridge-Vaughan Redevelopment Committee
What are two things that you want Portsmouth voters to know about you?
- I value progressive ideas. I don’t think it’s time well spent trying to solve 21st century problems with 20th century solutions.
- I’m a compulsive truth-teller and I have not developed a poker face. You will never have to guess what I am thinking.
One compelling reason that Portsmouth residents should vote on November 7th:
Because our forefathers, foremothers, and civil rights leaders fought and died to give us the right to vote. People around the world are still fighting and dying for the right to vote and we should not squander their fight and our right.