In the same spirit of this cool piece at 3S Artspace, I scribbled this down while the flakes began to fall during last weekend’s impending blizzard.
So did I? Why yes! I made:
- a large transfer of words from my to-read library over to my cranial library (from Malcolm Gladwell’s BLINK and Susan Cain’s QUIET)
- hot chocolate (times several)
- scribblings—as in, with physical lead and ink onto physical paper with my own fingerly digits
- oh, and then I made many large dents in the snowdrifts that accumulated throughout our micro-neighborhood’s shared lot, in partnership with 10-12 of my neighbors in an epic precipitation removal effort, which gave me the muscle exhaustion and tacit permission to THEN make the rest of this list:
- a sizeable dent in my DVR
- an obliteration of Netflix’s new series House of Cards (I dug).
What did YOU make during the 2013 blizzard?
(And please, dear weather gods, don’t make me come back here and get more specific later this season…)